Dealing with the future is like leaving for a journey of exploration: you might face unexpected challenges and meet surprising companions.
Over the years, we have partnered with extraordinary freelance designers, and a number of them have gone on to become long-term collaborators, working across projects and countries.
We have built this Program to gather new talents around us, thus benefitting from their experience (at least one year as a freelancer), competences and ideas, adding value and power to our teams while, at the same time, offering our collaborators fair working conditions.
What you will get as an Associate
- You will work together with our teams, becoming part of the design team for the entire period of your involvement
- Your bills will be paid promptly
- You will have access to all Studio training initiatives, an inception on our internal practices and methods, and you will receive feedback on your work from our teams
- Your contribution will be mentioned in our communication materials, and you might add the label ‘Sketchin Associate’ to your job description
- If you need, we can help you with your clients, offering you services and financial support
- As soon as you become a Sketchin Associate, you will be asked to sign a fair global Working Agreement that states our mutual responsibilities and expectations
How to become an Associate
- Fill the form with information that allow us to understand you better; we also require you to share your CV and Portfolio with us.
- Our team will examine your submission, you will receive the first feedback in a short time, and, as soon as there will be an opportunity matching your skills, one of our Coaches will contact you and you’ll be invited to a one-day training about our Method.
- You will work for a short period (one or two iterations) with one of our design teams and your work will be evaluated. If your skills and attitudes fit those of the Studio, then you will become a Sketchin Associate.